100 Tricks to Naturally Control Binge Eating and Avoid Binge Eating Treatment
- Intuitive Eating Without the Monotonous Diet
- Narrated by: Jason Belvill Reigning Voices
- Length: 3 hrs and 44 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $14.95
Stop letting your appetite take over the quality of your life.
Are you uncontrollably eating more than the normal amount of food during your meals?
Do you continue eating, even if you’re already full?
Are you embarrassed by how much you eat that you resort to eating alone?
Do you feel guilty or ashamed after you overeat?
If you answered “yes” to at least three of the above, then you may have a binge eating disorder.
According to the National Eating Disorders Association, Binge Eating Disorder is characterized by periodic episodes of eating large quantities of food quickly, then feeling shame or remorse afterwards.
This serious condition can result in clinical obesity, weight-cycling, and life-threatening health issues such as type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and high blood pressure.
While most people will inevitably have some weak moments of overeating, when it becomes a habit that you no longer feel you have any control over, an intervention is needed.
Otherwise, you could be putting yourself at significant health risks, both physical and emotional.
Fortunately, there are things you can do on your own to overcome this life-threatening habit—from internal mental adjustments to simple lifestyle changes.
In 100 Tricks to Naturally Control Binge Eating and Avoid Binge Eating Treatment, you will discover:
- How to transform your relationship with food and take back control over your body’s cravings
- The defeatist mentality that sets you up for failure, and the right way to approach any changes in your life
- Why having the motivation to fix your eating habits and start a healthy lifestyle is not enough for lasting change
- The delicious foods to add to your diet that will not only satisfy your appetite, but also suppress it
- Your body’s biggest but most tempting enemy that is causing you more damage than you realize
- Innovative apps to support you on your path to health, including one that will help you gain a more positive body image
- How to identify what’s triggering your binge-eating episodes so you can find healthier ways to cope
And much more.