2 in 1 Children's Book Bundle
- 'Sammy the Slippery Snake' and 'Olly the Lonely Orangutan' Fun Rhyming Short Bedtime Stories for kids of all ages: Educational Animal Picture Books for Ages 3-7, 8-10 +
- Narrated by: John Kostohryz
- Length: 5 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $3.95
Do you want to find out about Sammy and Olly's adventure in the jungle? While learning some valuable moral lessons along the way?
These short bedtime stories are the perfect bedtime or daytime stories for children of all ages that are both fun and educational.
Sammy the Slippery Snake:
Some animals can be more dangerous than others and be up to no good! In the first book, you will discover:
- How Sammy the snake tries to scare some other animals
- He can be slippery and sly, but that doesn’t mean he will always get his way
- How other animals can work together to trick predators
- The importance of teamwork in the animal kingdom
- An educational book with unique words great for a child’s vocabulary and grammar.
Olly the Lonely Orangutan:
Some animals can find it hard to fit into the animal kingdom and find friends. In this book, you will discover:
- How Olly overcame his loneliness
- How strangers can become friends
- Why being different can often be a good thing
- The importance of including people no matter how they look
- An educational book with unique words great for a child’s vocabulary and grammar
If you are a parent buying this book for your kids, then this is a great way to show them the importance of having good moral values while keeping it fun and entertaining. This book covers all age groups, from pre-school ages 3-5, right up to 8-10-year-olds and above. There are some longer syllable words that will be great to introduce to a child’s vocabulary and for pronunciations. If you want to learn about Sammy and Olly's adventures, then scroll up, and click the "buy" button.