5 Ingredient Recipes: Ultimate Five Ingredient Cookbook for Simply Delicious 5 Ingredient Meals
- For Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Dessert - All with 5 Ingredients or Less
- Narrated by: Steven Lin
- Length: 57 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $3.95
Have you ever been so tired that looking at the long ingredient list and the complicated cooking methods of a recipe made you feel even worse? You are not alone. I have experienced this more often than not because I'm busy. Heck, we all are busy.
So you guessed right, I have become adept in preparing dishes that will take less time preparing and measuring the ingredients, so you can spend more time eating! Recipes with just as few as five ingredients are heaven sent to me because they mean less time chopping, grating, stirring, and later washing the dishes and cleaning up.
Fewer ingredients also means less shopping time for me, and I hate to shop. Plus, when I buy less, I can save on money for other family essentials. But fewer ingredients don't mean we have to sacrifice the taste and the health of our family.
And you get to do the same!
In this five-ingredient cookbook, you'll discover:
- A variety of fulfilling five-ingredient recipes you would have never guessed were five ingredients or less
- A cookbook that'll allow you to spend more time eating (my favorite part!) and less time preparing and cooking
- How you can get away with saving money and spending less time in the grocery store while still maximizing the flavor of your meals
- How you can relax faster after your meals
- A five ingredient cookbook that covers all of the essential meals - breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert - and does not skip on taste or healthiness
- And more!