A Beginner’s Guide to Container Gardening
- How to Plan, Prepare and Plant a Container Garden - Fruits, Veggies, Herbs and More!
- Narrated by: Corey Katona
- Length: 1 hr and 13 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Anyone can start a container garden!
Container gardening is the perfect solution for those with limited space, or for anyone who wants to enjoy fresh fruits, vegetables, and herbs right from their backyard. Best of all, container gardening is suitable for a wide range of gardeners from beginners to experts.
Container gardens are a flexible way to grow food while allowing your originality and imagination to shine. You can also choose what you want and how much of it you want to grow. Container gardens also allow new gardeners to enjoy this wonderful hobby faster because it has less maintenance than having a traditional in-ground garden.
This beginner's guide will teach you everything you need to know about planning, preparing, and planting your very own container garden—including tips on the types of things you can grow, soil, seeds, water, and general care.
Here are just a few of the topics covered inside:
- What container gardening is and some frequently asked questions about it.
- How to prepare, plan, and plant a container garden—fruits, veggies, herbs and more
- What types of containers are best for you to use and their benefits
- A guide to selecting the right plants for your container garden
- How to water and fertilize your container garden for the best results
- Tips and tricks for harvesting from your container garden
- Troubleshooting tips for common problems with container gardens including suggestions for dealing with weeds and pests
- And so much more
Whether you're a novice gardener or a seasoned green thumb, the information in this book will serve as an excellent guide for both starting and maintaining a flourishing container garden. By putting what you've learned from this book to good use, you'll be able to establish your own container garden and start taking advantage of all the benefits it has to offer.
So what are you waiting for? Let's dig in!