- The Key to Effective Leadership
- Narrated by: James M. Kouzes
- Length: 6 hrs and 32 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $42.95
In Achieving Credibility: The Key to Effective Leadership, you'll find a truly human approach to leadership, one that identifies and focuses on the traits we all admire in other people. Kouzes helps you put your finger on the intangibles that make some people simply stand head and shoulders above their peers. And most of all, you'll come to understand why building credibility is such a fundamental aspect of the leadership process.
This is a personally inspiring guide, a must-listen for all managers, leaders, entrepreneurs, and professionals who can't do their job alone. Listen thoughtfully and discover:
- The six disciplines of credibility
- How to readily establish trust with others
- Specific ways to promote education and deeper understanding among employees
- How to regain credibility if you've lost it
- The technique of conflict resolution on the basis of principles rather than positions
- How to cultivate the qualities in yourself that all people look for in a leader
- How you can reach your maximum potential by motivating others to reach theirs
- And a lot more
If your desire is to create the perfect work environment - where people are motivated, trust one another, and share similar goals and visions - and to establish an atmosphere of hope regardless of what your organization is going through, then Achieving Credibility is the blueprint for you.
More from the same
What listeners say about Achieving CredibilityAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Anonymous User
True perspective of leadership, and integrity.
Great audiobook. Highly recommend for leadership development for anyone humble enough to listen. Thank you.