Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $20.98
Self-made millionaire Michael Masterson becomes your personal mentor, drawing upon his own experiences and those of experts in the fields of investing, real estate, and business to offer you a complete program for achieving financial independence in record time. Organized around proven wealth-creating principles, he will show you how to quickly master the powerful money-making skills that will transform you into a dynamic, automatic wealth-builder, no matter what career path you choose. You will learn how to:
- Choose a great career, get your first job, and rise to the top of your field
- Continuously increase your income on a fast-track basis, and get the biggest raises of your life
- Profit from the real estate market, even in today's uncertain market
- Start or gain equity in a business that will provide an automatic future income stream
- Invest in the stock market, save money on taxes, make purchases that appreciate, reduce your credit costs, and achieve financial independence while you are still young enough to enjoy your money
Filled with real-life examples and practical advice, this single audiobook will teach you the secrets to getting wealthy sooner than you ever imagined; for many, even before the age of 30! You don't need a fortune, or anything in the bank to get started right now!
What listeners say about Automatic Wealth for GradsAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Lew F
opens up your mind
has great advice and really does a good job of planting the seeds of greatness in you, especially in someone fresh out of college. But I think most of his advice can be applied even to those who are older too. The book opens up your minds to the possibilities of having wealth, and being able to live the wealthy lifestyle.
Unfortunately Masterson references pdf-enhancements to this audiobook that I would really like to look at.
5 people found this helpful