- Proven Techniques to Learn and Speak Chinese
- Narrated by: Made for Success
- Length: 6 hrs and 42 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $24.47
From Bejing to Chnagsu, now you can join the conversation with this Passport to Fluency Audio! Begin to build a bilingual base with simple vocabulary and key phrases to help you navigate around, then easily make the transition to conversations with the help of this audio course created by top language instructors and spoken by native speakers.
Passport to Fluency is the easy and simple way to learn to speak a second language - or third - language in no time. Based on tried and proven techniques that allow a four-year-old to speak a language long before they can ready or write, the Passport to Fluency Audio Language Series is guaranteed to be the best method for learning to speak Chinese quickly. Top linguists and university instructors have all found that the best way to learn a new language is to be surrounded by native speakers. Using a conversational approach, Passport to Fluency helps replicate real-life situations to fully prepare you for your next adventure.
Do you really want to learn Chinese?
- The latest, most intuitive way to learn
- Easy enough for all ages, children to adults
- Step-by-step lesson plan from beginner to intermediate speaker
- Perfect for business, travel, school, or just for fun
- Learning a new language has never been so easy.
Audio Program Contents:
- Pronunciation, Four Tones, Finals and Initials
- Common Expressions, Greetings and Introductions
- Numbers, Times, Days of the Week, Month and Year
- Describing the Weather, Families, Hobbies, Jobs
- Making Friends, Going to School, Banking
- Making Phone Calls, Scheduling Appointments
- Shopping and Bargaining, Dining Out and Food
- Determining Directions, Traffic and Traveling