Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Charisma is something that a lot of people don't think about, yet we see it everywhere and often admire it. But how do you gain charisma and more importantly, how do you apply it in your daily life? In Charisma: The Best Tactics to Be More Charismatic, Likable, and to Impress Anyone, you will learn how.
Charisma is not about being the loudest or more flamboyant in the room. There is more to it than that. Those that have charisma have more influence, tend to get the better jobs and have better relationships. Some of what you will learn in this book to become more charismatic is:
- How to declutter your mind
- Why you need to write things down
- How to be more confident
- What your voice says about you
- Why charisma is more about listening than talking
- How you can relate to others
- Why being grateful adds to your charisma
- What does charisma have to with what you wear
- What your body language says about you
- Why charisma is made up of many things and not just one thing
- Why you should learn to weave a good story
- Why relationships matter
- ...and so much more.
Learning what it takes to be charismatic will teach you a lot about yourself and those around you. You owe it to yourself, your career, and to your relationships to improve your charisma.