Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $42.95
Gain the security and peace of mind you've been longing for!
Safeguard your life against the unexpected!
In these turbulent times, you can have a sense of security that will resonate through your life. In this revolutionary program, acclaimed author, lawyer, and speaker Thomas Schweich will walk you through every professional, financial, and personal challenge that you could possibly face.
From the dangers of poorly worded emails to the loopholes in insurance policies, Schweich will not only warn you of curve balls that life might throw your way, but also provides the tools you can implement to avoid all of the major risks to your life.
Crashproof Your Life will tell you how to:
- Maintain healthy, progressive, and mutually beneficial relationships in the workplace
- Defend yourself against the financial disaster that could occur with market downturns, accidents, natural disasters, or other unexpected financial responsibilities
- Protect yourself and your loved ones against the financial burdens that you may occur due to college expenses, aging parents, or unexpected illness
- Protect and even enhance your assets with Mr. Schweich's pyramid model of financial planning
- Effectively use the latest technological advances to your financial benefit
- Foolproof your written and oral communications against adverse professional or legal recourse
- Create a financial structure that will help you pay off debts and weather any financial storm that the volatile marketplace could send your way
- Protect yourself against lengthy, exhausting, and costly lawsuits
- And much, much more
What listeners say about Crashproof Your LifeAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
A must read! Excellent checklist advise
I truly enjoyed listening to this audiobook. The way the program was structured is impressive. The organized breakdown of things to do to crashproof your life is definitely admirable. I, 100% recommend this book.
- A Truthfully
Real Talk- Don't Trust Anyone With Your Money
Would you recommend this audiobook to a friend? If so, why?
This dude is serious, like back in the day serious. He advises the listener not to trust to easily and to always take responsibility of your own money. Read the fine print of everything. There is always someone trying to take food out of your mouth.
What other book might you compare Crashproof Your Life to, and why?
What does Thomas Schweich bring to the story that you wouldn’t experience if you had only read the book?
He teaches you how to be strong and unemotional. Emotions cloud judgement.
If you made a film of this book, what would be the tag line be?
How To Be Ten Steps Ahead!
Any additional comments?
I love this guys attitude. He is a no nonsense guy.