• Dark Psychology and Manipulation

  • Influence People Using the Art of Persuasion, Subliminal Manipulation, and Proven Techniques. How to Analyze People and Become a Master of Persuasion
  • By: Dwight Carter
  • Narrated by: Michael Allow
  • Length: 5 hrs and 16 mins
  • 5.0 out of 5 stars (5 ratings)

1 title per month from Audible’s entire catalog of best sellers, and new releases.
Access a growing selection of included Audible Originals, audiobooks and podcasts.
You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
Your Premium Plus plan is $14.95 a month after 30 day trial. Cancel anytime.
Dark Psychology and Manipulation  By  cover art

Dark Psychology and Manipulation

By: Dwight Carter
Narrated by: Michael Allow
Try for $0.00

$14.95/month after 30 days. Cancel anytime.

Buy for $19.95

Buy for $19.95

Pay using card ending in
By confirming your purchase, you agree to Audible's Conditions of Use and Amazon's Privacy Notice. Taxes where applicable.

Publisher's Summary

Have you been a victim of manipulation, deception or brainwashing? Do you want to know the secrets of dark psychology? This book is for you.

We define dark psychology as the art and science focusing on mind control and manipulation. Psychology, as a general term, aims at studying and understanding human behavior. It is focused on our thoughts, actions, and the way we interact with each other. Dark psychology, however, just focuses on the kinds of thoughts and actions that are predatory in nature. Dark psychology examines the tactics used by malicious people to motivate, persuade, manipulate, or coerce others into acting in ways that are beneficial to themselves, and potentially detrimental to the other person.

The best definition for dark psychology is that it is the study of a human status in its connection to the people’s psychological nature to prey upon other people. All of humanity possesses a certain potential to victimize not only their fellow human beings, but also other living creatures. While some individuals might want to sublimate or restrain this kind of tendency, there are also others who opt to act upon some of these impulses. 

What dark psychology seeks to achieve is to make one understand those perceptions, feelings, and thoughts that end up leading to the predatory behavior of human beings. Dark psychology assumes this type of production is done for a given purpose and contains certain goal-oriented and rational motivation nearly all the time. The remaining portion of this time is essentially the dangerous victimization of other people with no purposeful intent. In other words, we can perceive and define it by both religious doctrine and evolutionary science.

This book covers:

  • The four dark psychology traits
  • Common techniques used in dark psychology for mind control 
  • What is mind control? 
  • How to hypnotize people 
  • Preparing for hypnosis 
  • How brainwashing can be part of dark psychology 
  • The process of brainwashing 
  • Common brainwashing techniques used in dark psychology
  • What is deception? 
  • Understanding deception 
  • Deception tactics
  • What is persuasion?
  • Dark persuasion techniques
  • The difference between persuasion and manipulation
  • What is manipulation?
  • How manipulation works
  • Tips and tricks for reading and analyzing people
  • Why analyze people
  • How to analyze people
  • Verbal cues
  • Techniques for cold-reading people
  • All about the mind

The point of dark psychology, as a subject, is to try to understand those thoughts, feelings, and perceptions that cause people to behave in predatory ways towards each other. Experts in dark psychology work under the assumption that the vast majority of human predatory actions are purposeful. In other words, most individuals who prey on others (99.99 percent) do it for specific reasons, while the remaining people (0.01 percent) do it for no reason at all.

The assumption is that when people do evil things, they have specific motivations, some of which may even be completely rational from their point of view. People do bad things with specific goals in mind and specific rationales for their actions, and only a tiny fraction of the population brutally victimizes others without a purpose that can be reasonably explained by either evolutionary science or some form of religious dogma.

Ready to get started? Click “Buy now”!

©2021 Dwight Carter (P)2021 Dwight Carter

What listeners say about Dark Psychology and Manipulation

Average Customer Ratings
Overall
  • 5 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars
    5
  • 4 Stars
    0
  • 3 Stars
    0
  • 2 Stars
    0
  • 1 Stars
    0
Performance
  • 0 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars
    0
  • 4 Stars
    0
  • 3 Stars
    0
  • 2 Stars
    0
  • 1 Stars
    0
Story
  • 0 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars
    0
  • 4 Stars
    0
  • 3 Stars
    0
  • 2 Stars
    0
  • 1 Stars
    0

Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.