Don't Miss This Road: Financial Independence - Overcome Procrastination
- Narrated by: Dwight Kuhlman for HotGhost Productions
- Length: 3 hrs and 36 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $14.95
What is financial independence? Does it mean having enough money to live a content and happy life or the ability to retire early in a quiet town? How about both? Making, saving, and investing money appropriately can be difficult, but it’s even more difficult when excuses and obstacles find themselves in the pathway to financial success and goalposts. These pitfalls - like a failed business, for example - can set someone back several years. Fortunately, there is help!
As a financial advisor, coach, and certified financial planner, I have a wealth of knowledge and a passion for helping people with my 25 years of experience to help you achieve financial freedom and independence. Tools within this book include:
- How to identify healthy and independent financial skills learned in early childhood and reverse the effects of poor financial literacy learned in early life.
- Strategies that 20-somethings can put into practice and why it’s important to save for retirement as early as possible.
- The three big excuses that many people fall back on when confronted with procrastinating on their financial goals - and how to avoid relying on them!
- The many roadblocks and detours of life that can throw a financial planner off track and how to get back on the right path after falling off.
- Keys to MAASive success that relies on Motivation, Affirmations, Accountability, and a Sense of Urgency to keep even the most daunted of planners on track for financial independence.
- The importance of having a dream, making a plan, and sticking to your goals - and the strategies integral to keeping these at the forefront of the mind.
- Tips on how to reward yourself for successes without abandoning or sabotaging the plan for financial independence.
Financial independence does not have to be a daydream that can feel impossible. With persistence, knowledge, and the right guidance, financial independence is within reach!