Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $14.95
Grasping concepts relating to the most common rhythms is essential for today’s nurse who sees sicker patients - many requiring telemetry. It is also the backbone of Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support training - a must-have for nurses interested in critical care.
Contrary to popular belief, cardiac rhythm identification isn’t hard. What most of us need is access to a good book. EKG/ECG Interpretation Made Simple makes learning to read and interpret rhythm strips simple. Among other things, the book explains how to obtain and interpret a rhythm strip and interpret 12-lead ECGs.
Here is a preview of what you will learn:
- Understanding the principles of cardiac electrophysiology and ECG interpretation
- The electrical conduction system of the heart: the sinoatrial node (SA node)
- Studying the clinical aspects of automaticity
- Cardiac electrophysiology: action potential, automatic and electrical vectors
- The ECG leads: electrodes, limbleads, chest (precordial) leads, 12-Lead ECG (EKG)
- Presentation of ECG leads
- Standard display of ECG leads in the 12-lead ECG
- ECG interpretation: definitions, criteria, and characteristics of the normal ECG (EKG) waves, intervals, durations and rhythm
- NCLEX practice test questions
- Much, much, more!
You can expect to fully understand EKG interpretation and ultimately pass the NCLEX with ease!
What are you waiting for? Scroll up and hit the buy button to add this book to your library!
What listeners say about EKG/ECG Interpretation Made SimpleAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
only good if you have physical book
This audio book requires you to have an actual physical copy as it requires you to look at diagrams.
5 people found this helpful