Episode 035: [Part 2] Confessions From the Front Lines: Veteran Director of Operations Reveals What it Really Takes to Deliver Stellar Returns – with Bryan Ayres
- May 2 2022
- Length: 46 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
In this follow-up episode, we go on a deep-dive with Bryan Ayres as he takes away the mystery and divulges exactly what he does in his primary role as an Asset Manager.
Want to avoid lemons and ensure you “buy right”? Implement a process to keep a rehab project on budget and on time? Monitor key metrics in just a few minutes a week? Manage cash flow like a CFO?
All that and more is covered in this riveting interview with one of the best in the business!
Here’s a sample of what we discuss:
- Behind the Curtain: What really happens beforepurchasing a property… and happens during the hold period.
- The power of having a good “Rolodex”.
- Due Diligence: What you absolutely must do before closing on any property.
- Bryan’s “chain of command” theory of leadership… and how it allows him to effectively manage the manager.
- Simple tips and techniques on how to effectively manage cash flow.
- The secret to keeping your finger on the pulse of the economy and specific markets – so you can make the most timely (and profitable!) buying and selling decisions.
- Much, much more!
More about Bryan Ayres:
Bryan is a licensed General Contractor, and Property Inspector with over 25 years of Property Management experience, and an Apartment Syndicator with partnership interests in over 1,000 multifamily units throughout the Southwest and Midwest region of the U.S.
For contact info and links to recommended resources, visit our website www.GimmeSomeMORE.info/episodes and type in the search bar: Bryan Ayres