Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $23.07
What is it about the top percentile of high earners in business, and how can you “join the club”? Join job and career experts as they share their experience and wisdom on how to find the perfect job and get promoted faster. Explore how to approach the job market to quickly find those hard-to-find jobs, then approach these opportunities in such a way that your job application stands out from the competition. When it comes to interviewing, use proven relaxation and visualization techniques to come across natural, confident, and professional. Even if you are the underdog without a college degree or MBA, learn how to win jobs over people with better qualifications. Once you land your dream job, discover the philosophy of advancement to accelerate your career success, earning raises and making you the person your company fights to keep.
- SuperCompetent: The Six Keys to Perform at Your Productive Best by Laura Stack
- Job Hunting Essentials: Overcome the 3 Mindsets That Will Block Your Success! by Dr. Larry Iverson
- Rip-Roaring Job Wealth: Succeeding in Any Economy by Mark Victor Hansen
- How to Get the Job You Always Wanted: 30 Minute Success Series by Brad Worthley
- Running Toward Your Next Job by Jennifer Sedlock
- Job Interview Success System: Relax and Communicate Your Value to Prospective Employers by Lorraine Howell
- Success Without a College Degree: Shattering the Myth by John Murphy
- How to Be a Person Companies Fight to Keep by Connie Podesta
- A Sense of Urgency Creates Great Work by Bob Proctor
- Ridiculous Bliss at Work by Matthew Ferry
- Crafting Competitive Resumes Without a College Degree by John Murphy
What listeners say about Get Your Dream Job!Average Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Eh, mostly hype with a few small gems
I really disliked the "high powered sales hype" flavor of this presentation. However, I did get some small gems out of this and even went on to purchase (and enjoy) one of the audio books promoted (Ridiculous Bliss by Matthew Ferry).
Overall, there was less than an hour of useful information in this audio.
2 people found this helpful
- David M. Monihan Jr.
Multiple motivational speakers
Interesting mix of various motivational speakers to address the subject from different perspectives. Almost anyone from the beginning of their work life to the end can benefit. You can choose to follow-up on the speaker that interests you the most.