• Healing Yourself Through Mindfulness and Meditation

  • Heal Your Body and Mind with Chakra Awakening, Sleep Well with Deep Sleep Meditation, End Anxiety, Stop Worrying and Overthinking with Mindfulness
  • By: Sarah Marcus
  • Narrated by: Valerie Moss
  • Length: 23 hrs and 47 mins

1 title per month from Audible’s entire catalog of best sellers, and new releases.
Access a growing selection of included Audible Originals, audiobooks and podcasts.
You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
Your Premium Plus plan is $14.95 a month after 30 day trial. Cancel anytime.
Healing Yourself Through Mindfulness and Meditation  By  cover art

Healing Yourself Through Mindfulness and Meditation

By: Sarah Marcus
Narrated by: Valerie Moss
Try for $0.00

$14.95/month after 30 days. Cancel anytime.

Buy for $29.95

Buy for $29.95

Pay using card ending in
By confirming your purchase, you agree to Audible's Conditions of Use and Amazon's Privacy Notice. Taxes where applicable.

Publisher's Summary

Does your current lifestyle make you feel happy and fulfilled? I think you already have an answer to this question, so please keep reading...

There is a reason why over 87 percent of people living on earth are unhappy. There is something that they do, and something that they don’t do that makes them feel and live this way. Meanwhile, there is something that unites the other 13 percent of people, which allows them to step into a completely different direction and live a much better life. 

People like you are spending so much time on everything else, just not their life, their health, nor their happiness, while focusing on all the wrong problems with no real answers. Remember this: If you learn how to control your inside, the outside sculpts itself.

Now, let me represent our most recent product, a bundle of two separate audiobooks: Mindfulness for Anxiety and Deep Sleep Meditation and Chakra Awakening.

Here are just a few things you are going to take out of this audiobook:

  • Master mindfulness - the foundation of your inside balance
  • Learn how to achieve body and mind balance through meditation and chakras healing
  • Learn how to achieve the state of sleep hypnosis for full recovery and productivity
  • Strategies to reduce chronic stress and anxiety
  • The number one rule of happiness and fulfillment in life
  • Much, much more...

This audiobook can be your final and only guide for lifestyle balance and harmony creation, but it’s not going to work unless you take action and use it.

So, don’t wait. Scroll up, click on “buy now”, and discover your so-desired happiness and fulfillment!

©2020 Sarah Marcus (P)2020 Sarah Marcus

What listeners say about Healing Yourself Through Mindfulness and Meditation

Average Customer Ratings

Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.