Healthy Brain and Body Habits for Kids
- Developing Healthy Habits to Make Your Kids Physically and Mentally Strong
- Narrated by: Jeremy Hurst
- Length: 2 hrs and 20 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Do you feel that your child’s habits are unhealthy? Are you unsure what habits your child needs for healthy physical and mental development?
Healthy Brain and Body Habits for Kids is what you need. Our health is dependent on our habits. Habits make up almost half of our actions. Even our thinking patterns are built around our habits. Habits control our chances of accomplishing and sustaining our lifestyle goals, such as managing health issues, as well as boosting the quality of our life and enhancing lifespan.
In this book, you will find:
- The four parenting styles; i.e., authoritarian, authoritative, permissive, and uninvolved, and their characteristics and effects on children. This step will help you determine your parenting styles and make adjustments accordingly while you support your children in making or breaking habits.
- Common parenting mistakes which you have to avoid in the habit-building or breaking process. You will find under this heading mistakes such as not exhibiting model behavior, making up lies, not acknowledging good behavior, realizing what is not working, fighting back, making idle threats, setting unrealistic expectations, and tricking your children.
- Meaning and importance of developing healthy habits.
- Why we need habits.
- Importance of developing the right habits at a young age.
- How habits are built
- Habits for a healthy mind, such as active communication, time management, discipline and self-control, emotional intelligence, problem-solving and creative thinking, effective learning, and being constructive in teamwork and how to develop them.
- Habits for a healthy body, such as healthy, nutritious eating; personal hygiene and care; healthy, consistent sleeping; physical activities and exercise; healthy hydration; and table manners habits and how to develop them.
- Psychology of bad habits.
- Common bad habits of youngsters and how to avoid them.
- Insight into breaking bad habits for your children.
- Making good habits stick through simple routine, sticking to the rules, allowing margin in routine, positive reinforcement, develop a craving, acknowledging with praise, and having realistic expectations
Click on the button to ensure your children have complete guidance on developing productive and healthy habits.
Here’s to strengthening our children’s mental and physical abilities!