How to Improve Your Social Skills
- A Guidebook for Adults to Effective Communication in Love, Work, Life or Anywhere! 4 Essential Keys About Listening and Speaking Through Training and Activities
- Narrated by: Curtis Wright
- Length: 3 hrs and 48 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Health & Wellness, Dentistry & Oral Health
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $14.95
Honest communication can be quite challenging for many people.
They want something, but they will deny it.
They say words that they don't mean. And sometimes, they stay quiet altogether and don't reveal what is in their heart and what is it that they want.
If you want a complete guidebook for adults for effective communication in love, work, life or anywhere else, then this book teaches you the four essential keys about listening and speaking through training and activities.
This book provides an insight into why you struggle with communicating and its underlying causes including social anxiety, fear, shyness, low self-esteem, and lack of confidence.
It also teaches you about the body language of other people and how to read people in conjunction with what they are saying and develop an empathetic understanding instead of one based on literal words.
It contains explanatory details related to exercises you can use on yourself as well as in social groups such as workplace, dates, and befriending people and building strong relationships.
- Learn to overcome social anxiety, fear, and shyness and develop your self-esteem and confidence
- Learn to understand others
- Learn how to empathize both in verbal and non-verbal ways and curate a charismatic personality to command power and presence
- Hone your art of storytelling through engaging methods and unexpected and effective conclusions
- Improve one on one and group conversations by managing flow, asking good questions, and learning tricks to enhance engagement
- How to meet new people and forge relationships through an impactful personality
- Developing deep and empathetic understanding of intimate relationships from dating to romance and maintaining a healthy and strong relationship
I’m an introvert. Can this book help me socialize effectively?
This book can definitely equip you with the right information and tools you need to form bonds and forge strong relationships and be effective in social settings.
Who this book is for? Socially anxious people, introverts, shy, or someone else?
It doesn't matter who you are - an introvert or someone with social anxiety. There are fundamental reasons that stop people from honest communication and forming healthy relationships.
Will this book help me with my romantic life?
If you are willing to take charge, yes.
The book will teach you how to develop and maintain deeply intimate relationships, starting from asking out to dating to physical romance.
Stop reading this and get the book now!