Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Pre-order for $18.89
Learn how to money in this in-depth illustrated guide from New York Times best-selling author and financial expert Jean Chatzky and the team at HerMoney
There’s no getting around it. You need to know how to manage money to know how to manage life - but most of us don’t! This illustrated guidebook from New York Times best-selling author and financial expert Jean Chatzky, Kathryn Tuggle, and their team at HerMoney breaks down the basics of money - how to earn it, manage it, and use it - giving you all the tools you need to take charge and be fearless with personal finance.
How to Money will teach you the basics of:
- Creating a budget (and sticking to it)
- Scoring that first job (and what that paystub means)
- Navigating student loans (and avoiding student debt)
- Getting that first credit card (and what “credit” is)
- Investing like a pro (and why it’s important!)
All so you can earn more, save smart, invest wisely, borrow only when you have to, and enjoy everything you've got!
A Macmillan Audio production from Roaring Brook Press.