How to Raise Smart and Intelligent Children
- 7 Secrets for Raising a Successful and Thriving Child with Extraordinary Intelligence (The Master Parenting Series, Book 18)
- Narrated by: Shawn Lennox
- Length: 1 hr and 17 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Do you worry that your kids will not be smart enough? Or do you just want to make sure that you are raising your kids to be as intelligent as possible?
Then this is the book for you.
In How to Raise Smart and Intelligent Children, you will discover all the cutting-edge techniques to make sure that your kids develop a life-long intelligence, which will serve them well in all areas of life.
But what does it even mean to be smart?
Being smart involves several different skills as you will discover in this book. The book will also show you:
- The secret factors that determines a person’s intelligence
- Simple daily habits and activities to boost brain function
- What to avoid when raising an intelligent child
- How to get your child to enjoy intelligence-building activities
- How to use intelligence for good in the world
- And much more
So are you ready to make your kids even smarter than they already are?
Then click the buy now button and get started immediately!