Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $42.95
Have you been seduced to think there is a secret to success?
Authors and experts have been giving the rest of us rules and steps to follow for thousands of years. How many of those rules have you broken? The seduction of hidden secrets is over. Acting on one or two principles from a list of rules and then quitting will never get you what you want.
The truth is: There is no secret.
Joe Nuckols shares intimate personal stories that prove a way to win the lifelong game of Truth or Dare. The old list of rules about what "not to do" is challenged to reveal a better way to plan your life. Knowledge to improve your family, fitness, faith, and fortune is all here.
One simple formula will write the story of your life - before you live it. The time has come to prove there are no secrets; only answers.
- Destroy those defeatist statements that begin with, “Let’s face facts.”
- Find out how creative thinking replaces the worn-out concept that you have to spend money to make money.
- Overcome major life challenges.
- Allow your dreams to determine your fate.
- Discover how we recognize miracles.
- Learn why your formal education looks nice on a resume. However, your self education makes you indispensable.
- Handle life tragedies including the loss of loved ones.
Personal development is not complicated when you consider several "F" words that are used throughout It Is No Secret: Faith - Family - Focus - Friends - Fundamentals - Function - Fame - Fortune.
Chapter 1: When Dreams Come
Chapter 2: Is the Promise More Powerful Than Your Past
Chapter 3: Cut to the Chase
Chapter 4: What Time Is It
Chapter 5: Want To Get High
Chapter 6: Who Cares What They Say
Chapter 7: Act in the Natural
Chapter 8: What Do You Have to Lose
Chapter 9: Do You Have Skin in the Game
Chapter 10: Wait My Shoes Were Not Tied
Chapter 11: The Biggest Excuse
Chapter 12: Dealing with Doubt
Chapter 13: Who Is the Master of Your Mind
Chapter 14: The Extra Step
Chapter 15: An Idea That’s Been Proven
Chapter 16: The First Networking Master
Chapter 17: Has a Mission Motivated You
Chapter 18: What Will Be Revealed
Chapter 19: The Message