Kindle Paper White User's Guide
- Tips and Tricks for Amazing User Experience Including, How to Load Ebooks from Other Vendor Sites to Your Paperwhite Device and Lots More
- Narrated by: John Delino Ziegler Jr
- Length: 31 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $3.95
Latest Kindle Paperwhite user guide (2018 updated).
The Kindle Paperwhite e-reader is packed with amazing features that one can go on and on discovering. This awesome e-reader device, which so far remains the best for me, is a game-changer for e-book lovers and a "can't do without" item. There is no limit to what you can do with this device if you know the right tricks.
This user guide will expose the best tips and tricks to explore in order to have the most amazing user experience. Packed with the latest tricks on how to sync your device to the Amazon cloud, loading books downloaded from other e-book vendor sites, and how to enjoy kindle e-books on Android and Mac devices.
In this audiobook, you will discover:
- How to manage and master your Kindle e-reader device
- How to load e-books from other vendor sites to your Kindle Paperwhite device
- Organizing your Kindle Paperwhite device
- Syncing your Kindle device to Amazon cloud
- Connecting with friends who also use the Kindle Paperwhite e-reader
- Solving common problems of your Kindle Paperwhite device
- Reading Amazon e-books on other Android and Mac devices
Get your copy and discover these features now!