Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $23.07
Leading a team through periods of rapid change can be a leader’s toughest problem. Discover the tools that leaders like Steve Jobs of Apple Computers know: that change managed correctly can result in massive quarterly growth in revenues and earnings while maintaining high morale and fiercely loyal employees. Explore the barriers to change and where they come from, along with the tools to overcome the natural human resistance to change. Discover the top 12 reasons why organizational change fails from New York Times best-selling authors. Clearly understand the seven phases of change that people experience and you will be equipped to lead your people to success. Contents include:
- "Embracing Change" by Dr. Larry Iverson
- "The Science of Change Management" by Dr. Larry Iverson
- "Leadership Strategies for the Four Stages of Change" by Laura Stack
- "The Foundation for Successful Change" by Zig Ziglar
- "Leading Beyond Your Own Style" by Jennifer Sedlock
- "How to Understand the Generation Differences" by Brad Worthley
- "Leading Others Through the Barriers and Resistance to Change" by Dr. Sheila Murray Bethel
- "The Courage of Change - Leading in the 'New Normal'" by Dr. Sheila Murray Bethel
- "The Critical Change Basics Needed to Prosper…Ignore Them and Risk Failure" by Dr. Sheila Murray Bethel
- "Fundamental Qualities of a New Breed of Change Master-Leader" by Dr. Sheila Murray Bethel
- "Build a Personal Coping Strategy—Stay Grounded in the Midst of Change" by Dr. Sheila Murray Bethel
- The “S.T.A.R” Model Helps Others Change and Grow" by Dr. Sheila Murray Bethel
- "How to Stay Positive and Focused in Uncertain Times" by Sarita Maybin
- "The 12 Reasons Why Organizational Change Fails" by Mark Sanborn
Bonus PDF: Leading Change and Change Management Workbook