Leading the Revolution
- Narrated by: Gary Hamel
- Length: 2 hrs and 30 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $17.47
In this new audiobook, Gary Hamel lays out an innovative action plan for any company or individual intent on becoming and staying an industry revolutionary, for years to come. By drawing on the success of "gray haired revolutionaries" like Charles Schwab, Virgin, and GE Capital - companies that are always thinking ahead and growing in new directions - and profiling individuals such as Ken Kutaragi, one of the pioneers behind Sony's PlayStation, Hamel explains how companies can continue to grow, innovate, and achieve success, even in a chaotic world market. With insight culled from years of experience, Hamel:
- Explores where revolutionary new business concepts come from
- Identifies the key design criteria for building companies that are activist-friendly and revolution-ready
- Shows how to avoid becoming "one-vision wonders"
- Demonstrates how to harness the imagination of every employee
- Explains how to develop new financial measures that focus on creating new wealth
Packed with practical advice, Leading the Revolution is an accessible read, perfect for both businesses and individuals that don't want to get caught in the slow lane in the 21st century's race for success.
What listeners say about Leading the RevolutionAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Jose Antonio Figueroa
Not the same as the book
Any additional comments?
The book has 9 chapters. This audible has only 2 chapters. It is basically an overview of the book. I tried to return it because it did not fulfill my expectations. Unfortunately, the books is not eligible for a return. Unhappy customer.