Life After Prison
- Getting Your Life Back on Track
- Narrated by: Connor Sullivan
- Length: 3 hrs and 9 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $14.95
Take the steps towards a new beginning, even if all hope seems lost....
Have you just done your time? Are you ready to grab life’s reins on the road to success?
Do you want to let go of the past and become a better person?
Do you want to use your time in prison to change your ways and make a difference when you get out?
It’s never too late to become someone you’re proud to be.
Judge Judy once said, “If you didn’t make it in your 30s, you can make it in your 40s. And if you didn’t make it in your 40s, you can make it in your 50s.”
It doesn’t matter how long your prison sentence is - change begins when you really want it to.
In Life After Prison, you will discover:
- The nine changes you need to adopt in your life to find success when you get out of prison
- What you need to do inside and outside of prison to maximize your happiness
- How to stay active during your time and eat healthy to take care of your physical and mental state
- The power of routines and how you can create a plan to keep you away from prison…and on the road to success
- The importance of education - whether you’re behind bars or not
- How to say goodbye to negative influences and live a just and free life
- The secret to sticking true to who you are so you can make amends for any wrong decisions you have made in the past
- How to find the right support group to surround yourself with like-minded individuals who can inspire and guide you
And much more.
If you’re ready to leave your past behind, conquer your fears, and say hello to happiness, then scroll up and click the “buy” button right now.