Master Spanish Through Reading [Spanish Edition]
- From Elementary to Intermediate: Boost Your Vocabulary with over 290 New Words and Phrases
- Narrated by: Claudia R. Barrett
- Length: 2 hrs and 26 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Master Spanish Through Reading.
Fast, Fun, and Effective Method for Massively Improving Your Spanish Vocabulary and Comprehension.
Do you want to move up from the elementary to the intermediate level? One of the most effective ways to learn new vocabulary and grammar is by reading. When learning a new language, it's difficult to find real reading material of the right level. Essentially, it needs to be easy enough so you can get started but challenging enough to ensure that you keep learning new and useful vocabulary at a manageable pace.
Also, the only way to really progress with a language is to immerse yourself in it. This audiobook is 100 percent in Spanish, but is written in a way that is accessible from the start. By the end, you'll not only be a lot more confident with your language skills, but you'll literally be thinking in Spanish.
The benefits of using this book include:
- Twelve engaging articles written in a simple style to help you learn naturally.
- Over 290 new words and phrases introduced in context. See how the language is used in real life. All articles are written by a native Spanish speaker.
- Every new word is explained in simple Spanish. By learning Spanish in Spanish, you will learn a lot quicker. You will effectively begin to think in Spanish, and this is a huge step toward your goal of fluency.
- Hundreds of example sentences, so you can learn how to actually use the vocabulary.
- Comprehension questions. Make sure that you fully own what you have learned by testing yourself at the end of each article.
If you are out of the beginner stage and trying to move from elementary to intermediate, then this book is perfect for you. Each article is short enough to be manageable but challenging enough that you will actually feel your Spanish improve as you progress through the book.
Please note: This audiobook is in Spanish.
More from the same
What listeners say about Master Spanish Through Reading [Spanish Edition]Average Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Does not come with PDF
Would you try another book from David Michaels and/or Claudia R. Barrett?
It would be much better if the audio came with the PDF. I have to purchase the PDF in addition to purchasing the audio.
5 people found this helpful
- Munster Monster
Very effective vocabulary learning technique
For intermediate Spanish learners with a serious interest in learning the language. each chapter is a narrative covering a theme such as literature, popular culture, science, etc. there are several dialogues on each topic, followed by a discussion of new vocabulary words. it is 100% in Spanish so not for those that want a spanish lite education. very effective methodology!
3 people found this helpful
This book is awesome for listening skills in Spani
I enjoy listening to this increase my Spanish fluency. The readers voice was pleasant to learn Spanish.
listening to spanish
What would have made Master Spanish Through Reading [Spanish Edition] better?
A more pleasant voice. Can not listen to that voice. You need a professional reader/speaker.
What could David Michaels have done to make this a more enjoyable book for you?
Hire a professional reader
2 people found this helpful