Math Games at the Zoo
- For Kids 4-7
- Narrated by: Maggie Ross
- Length: 1 hr and 31 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Would you like your child to have better math skills? If so, you're in the right place. Addition and subtraction are critical skills to master for all children. You want your child to be at the top of their class, not getting stressed with bad math test results! But don’t worry, help is at hand.
We want all our children to feel happy and confident in school and in their own knowledge, and that’s why we created this series of fun math game audiobooks.
In this addition and subtraction games and math practice audiobook, you’ll find:
- Tons of fun addition and subtraction questions for your child to practice
- Adding and subtraction up to 20, perfect for kids from kindergarten to first grade
- Audio recorded by a native English speaker
- A great way to make learning fun for everyone while building your child's confidence and math skills
- An educational way to spend quality time with your child at home, in the car, or when out and about together
- It’s an easy way to make homework more fun!
- And lots more...
We all want to do what's best for our kids. And that means giving them all the resources they need to succeed—in school and in life. If you would love your child to build their confidence and have fun improving their math skills, then enjoy this audiobook today.