- How to Meditate to Relieve Stress and Find Inner Peace
- Narrated by: Lori L. Parker
- Length: 37 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $3.95
Mindfulness, meditation made easy
Are you anxious or constantly stressed out? If you feel that stress is taking over your life, it's time to try meditation.
People all over the world have been practicing meditation for many centuries. Meditation can help you get your mental, physical, and emotional selves into sync. Whether you are looking for a great way to de-stress and relax, or you want an improved focus with day-to-day tasks, meditation offers a very useful tool to achieve the results.
Meditation: How to Meditate to Relieve Stress and Find Inner Peace has everything you need to know to get started on meditation. By listening to this book, you'll learn:
- What is meditation, its history, and benefits
- Different types of meditation
- Seven steps to complete a meditation session
- Easy exercises to incorporation meditation into daily life
- Meditation tips for beginners
Meditation affects you physically, by impacting your breathing, blood pressure, and heart rate, as well as mentally, by relieving stress and allowing your brain to move past the mental clutter and take hold of what really matters in your life.