Meeting with Success
- Narrated by: Jim Cathcart
- Length: 4 hrs and 24 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $29.95
- How to Master the Meeting Elements
- How to Gain Winning Group Dynamics
- How to Plan for Results
- How to Maximize Your Presentations
- How to Set Up the Meeting and Deal with the Unexpected
- How to listen Strategically
- The benefits of One-on-One Meetings
Because more of our time today is spent in meetings, it's essential that we spend that time well. And Jim Cathcart can help you and your associates do just that. As a busy consultant, public speaker, author, producer, and president of his own sales and management training firm, he's found ways to lead and adjourn any group discussion with tangible and profitable results. Jim is one of the most sought-after speakers in the training and development profession. His speeches and seminars have entertained and educated audiences of as many as 3,000 and as few as three in 49 states and numerous foreign countries. His many clients include Fairmont Hotels, Massachusetts Mutual Life, Ford Motor Credit Company, American Airlines, Wal-Mart Stores, Falcon Jet, Wang, AT&T, General Electric, Vanity Fair, AmeriStar, ASTD, MPI, and the American Society of Association Executives.