My Sister Is a Unicorn - Ciara & TIlly, the Educational Unicorn Story Book for Kids Age 2-6
- Unicorn Story Books for Girls & Boys Series, Book 1
- Narrated by: Maggie Ross
- Length: 4 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $3.95
What do you do when you discover your sister is a unicorn? This is the story of a little girl who got a big surprise when her new sister appeared one day! Laugh your way through this charming book with this heart-warming unicorn sister story that both adults and kids can enjoy together as Ciara and her unicorn sister get into all types of trouble as they embark on amazing adventures around the world together.
- Perfect gift for little ones: Kids will be captivated with the charming and endearing book, full of laughs and giggles for one and all.
- Perfect for bedtime stories, gifts, Christmas and birthday presents, holiday listening, enjoying at home or in school.
- Keep kids entertained - A great way to keep kids busy when they are at home.
- Improve language skills: Language recognition skills are critical for our kids to progress through school, and now you can help them enjoy learning through magical stories.
- Expand imaginations: Let your kids' imagination run riot in the most wonderful of ways - with this action packed unique unicorn series.
- Educational booster: Supplement your child’s English curriculum in school, nursery, and kindergarten.
- Ideal for pony mad kids: My Sister Is a Unicorn is an ideal book for kids who are pony mad and love horses and animals of all sorts.
This early learning book is the perfect gift for toddlers, preschool, and kindergarten children aged two to six. Perfectly designed for a child obsessed with all things unicorns.
Hours of fun: Encourage your children to adore books and give them the lifelong gift of the magical world of words. My Sister Is a Unicorn is written by the award-winning equestrian movie director, Elaine Heney. It's loved by kids, parents, family, and teachers all over the world.