1 title per month from Audible’s entire catalog of best sellers, and new releases.
Access a growing selection of included Audible Originals, audiobooks and podcasts.
You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
Your Premium Plus plan is $14.95 a month after 30 day trial. Cancel anytime.
Nicolo DeLuca  By  cover art

Nicolo DeLuca

By: L. Loren
Narrated by: Lacy Laurel,Liam DiCosimo
Try for $0.00

$14.95/month after 30 days. Cancel anytime.

Buy for $14.95

Buy for $14.95

Pay using card ending in
By confirming your purchase, you agree to Audible's Conditions of Use and Amazon's Privacy Notice. Taxes where applicable.

Publisher's Summary

Corporate lawyer Nicolo DeLuca is a made man. After the death of his beloved grandfather, he is sent by his cousin to live in Charlotte, NC, to head the mergers and acquisitions division of the DeLuca family business. As a condition of his new promotion, he must take a bride. Not any bride will do. He must take the hand of the daughter of the Baldwin family. This will prove to be his biggest merger yet.

Plus-sized diva Simone Baldwin will do anything for family, including marry a man to keep the peace. After joining his law firm as a partner, she falls for the man she was promised to at the age of eight. When a rogue FBI agent targets Simone, she will need the family’s support to save her.

Life, love, and loyalty are key in this BWWM mafia romance.

©2022 L. Loren (P)2022 L. Loren

What listeners say about Nicolo DeLuca

Average Customer Ratings
Overall
  • 4 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars
    7
  • 4 Stars
    0
  • 3 Stars
    2
  • 2 Stars
    0
  • 1 Stars
    1
Performance
  • 4 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars
    6
  • 4 Stars
    1
  • 3 Stars
    2
  • 2 Stars
    0
  • 1 Stars
    1
Story
  • 4.5 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars
    7
  • 4 Stars
    1
  • 3 Stars
    1
  • 2 Stars
    0
  • 1 Stars
    1

Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.

Sort by:
Filter by:
  • Overall
    3 out of 5 stars
  • Performance
    1 out of 5 stars
  • Story
    5 out of 5 stars

I know I do not like Lacey Laurel's voice.....

I purchased the Savage blood line books the first day they came out this is one of my favorite stories so when I saw it available on audible I wanted to purchase it right away then I saw that Lacey Laura was one of the narrators and I thought to myself no way I'm not purchasing this book because her voice just doesn't do it for me, but after a few days against my better judgment I went ahead and purchased this book and man do I regret it! The male narrator wasn't any better instead of him having a masculine Italian accent it was more of a feminine accent which didn't go along with the character and his Savageness. All around that performance by both male and female narrators was trash 🤷🏽‍♀️. I think I'm pretty much 97% finished Lacey Laurel. the other 3% is only because I know at this point Kenya Wright uses her a lot so I can't say 100% just yet but I'm soooooooo close to it!!!!!

  • Overall
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Performance
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Story
    5 out of 5 stars

Great Audiobooks and Ebook

I've already read the eBook and loved it, and the audiobook was just as good because the narrators brought the characters to life for me. I really wish the whole Savage Bloodline boxset was in audio format.

  • Overall
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Performance
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Story
    5 out of 5 stars

Nicolo DeLuca:Savage Bloodline

I loved this book how Nicolo and Simone did not know they were the ones in the arrange marriage. Then you have crazy Zelda who thought Nicolo was hers. I love the ending can't wait to see what happens next for Nicolo and Simone. 5 Stars

  • Overall
    1 out of 5 stars
  • Performance
    3 out of 5 stars
  • Story
    1 out of 5 stars

NOT A THRILLER IT’s SOFT PORN

This is clearly mislabeled as a mystery, thriller. If I wanted to hear about p@s&y and c@*k
I would have searched that genre. Not one thing had to do with a thriller. GET IT TOGETHER AUDIBLE!! Not the first time this has happened