Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $14.95
Transform grief from an unbearable burden into a journey of acceptance, remembrance, and renewal.
According to the American Pet Products Association, almost 70 percent of households in the United States own a pet, most often a dog or a cat.
In recent years, pet owners have collectively spent $72 billion on animal care each year.
Clearly, millions of people love their pets and find them invaluable companions in life.
If you’re among these millions of lucky pet owners, then you don’t even need statistics to confirm such an incredible bond between humans and pets.
Unfortunately, nothing prepares you for the grief you will experience when a beloved animal friend passes away.
In See You Buddy, you will discover:
- Why canine and feline pets are never really "just" pets
- The truth about the seven stages of grief - and why it’s the same whether you’re grieving the loss of a person or an animal companion
- What to do and how to prepare yourself when you know your pet will soon pass
- What you need to know about pet euthanasia - and how to decide when it’s time
- A simple but powerful exercise to eliminate stress caused by grief
- What to do right after the loss of a pet
- The role of pet-loss support groups and counseling - and whether they’re right for you
- The importance of self-care while you are grieving - and how to go about it
- How to help a child after the loss of a beloved animal friend
- Actionable advice on loss acceptance, remembering, and healing through grief
- And so much more.
If you’ve been looking for help in coming to terms with pet loss and handling grief in healthy ways, then scroll up and click the “Buy Now” button now.