Silk & Service: A Polite Assassin
- Seasons of the Sword Prequel, Kunoichi Companion Tales, Book 2
- Narrated by: David Kudler
- Length: 14 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $3.95
Not all assassins wear black
Some come wearing silk
A young Takeda warrior meets a servant who is much more than she seems. And teaches him what a warrior truly can be.
This is the second of six Kunoichi Companion Tales, prequel stories to David Kudler's historical novel Risuko: A Kunoichi Tale.
- White Robes - Mired in her own grief, Lady Mochizuki Chiyome encounters two young women who give her a whole new, much more interesting opportunity
- Silk & Service - A young Takeda warrior meets a servant who is much more than she seems
- Ghost - When Lady Chiyome receives a note from the shōgun, she finds that the messenger is much more intriguing than the message
- Shining Boy - Plucked off of the streets of the capital, an orphan girl tries to figure out what story she's wandered into
- Blade - Toumi doesn't want anyone messing with her business
- Little Brother - Returning to the monastery turns out to be as hard as leaving it was