Speak Like a CEO
- Secrets for Communicating Attention and Getting Results
- Narrated by: Bernadette Dunn
- Length: 4 hrs and 14 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $13.99
An award-winning news anchor presents methods for better communication in any business environment.
During her 20 years in broadcasting, award-winning news anchor Suzanne Bates conducted more than 10,000 interviews, during which she witnessed business leaders, politicians, and celebrities at their best and worst. Now a top CEO communication coach, Bates is renowned for her uncanny ability to transform even the shyest oratorical mouse into a public-speaking lion. In Speak Like a CEO, Bates:
- Reveals the secrets for communicating in any situation
- Describes simple techniques for acing speeches, presentations, media interviews, Q&A sessions, business meetings, and more
- Outlines self-improvement plans that can easily be customized to your needs
- Shares secrets from top leaders, including Mario Cuomo's technique for overcoming stage fright and Colin Powell's secret for projecting authenticity