Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $19.57
These stories are set in the familiar quasi-medieval worlds to which modern listeners are accustomed, and also stories rooted in the authentic myth-constructs of high antiquity, along with several that depend for their power on the juxtaposition of fantastic situations and terribly contemporary aspects of modern life on Earth. Together these stories make up a collection which provides reassuring proof of fantasy's eternal power in this technological age. Stories include:
- “Bones of the Earth” written and performed by Ursula K. LeGuin
- ”Eternity and Afterword” written by Lucius Shepard and performed by Stefan Rudnicki
- ”The Lady of the Wind” written by Poul Anderson and performed by Scott Brick
- ”Legerdemain” written by Jack O’Connell and performed by William Windom
- “Diving the Coolidge written by Brian A. Hopkins and performed by M.E. Willis
- ”The Mould of Form” written by Rosemary Edghill and performed by Terry Fishman
- ”Wolves Till the World Goes Down” written by Greg Van Eeckhout and performed by Jason Cole
- ”Ave de Paso” written and performed by Catherine Asaro
- ”Roxanne Hernandez Grass” written by Lawrence Miles and performed by Gabrielle de Cuir and William Windom
- ”Slipshot, at the End of the Universe” written by Robert Thurston and performed by Iris Bahr