The Complete Personal Finance Guide
- Investing for Beginners and How to Make Money Works for You Series 2: How to Take Control of Your Financial Future & Fast Track Your Way to Financial Freedom
- Narrated by: Sarah Alexander
- Length: 1 hr and 47 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Money & Finance, Investing & Trading
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
This guide from author Amit Ray is an amazing tool for anyone willing to learn the principles of personal finance and take control of their future. This second series of the handbook will teach you how to develop your personal finance mindset. You will learn about the investing principles and how to make money works for you.
Based on proven and tested principles, this complete personal finance guide is the ultimate resource for you to learn the personal finance techniques effectively and actionable steps to apply the strategies in your financial life. In this book, you will learn:
- Learn how to avoid paying high investment fees.
- Get a little passive in your portfolio
- Your investment portfolio management system
- Four strategies to make money with stocks
- Make money with bonds and commodities
- Make money with real estate
- One Percent Rule
- Importance of portfolio diversification
- How to manage risk while investing
- How to research financial assets
- Buying Index funds
- Examples of ETFs to invest
- Global economics and their effects on your asset portfolio
The success of your financial life depends on the principles of personal finance and how well you manage your finances. You must have a clear picture in mind about your financial future and how you want to design your life. With The Complete Personal Finance Guide Investing For Beginners and How to Make Money Works for You Series 2, you will learn everything you need to know to take your financial life to the next level.
Can’t wait to live your best financial life, right?
Scroll up to the top of the page, and click the Buy button.