Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Dentistry in Australia has changed - forever. Once upon a time, you graduated, set up shop, put out your welcome mat, then just waited for the customers to roll in. Not anymore.
Dentistry has been squeezed by more corporate organizations, more pressure from insurers, and more dentists. From 2012 to 2017, the number of Australian dentists grew almost two-and-a-half times faster than the Australian population. The result of this unprecedented change is that good dentistry is being trumped by better marketing and business systems. Fortunately, there is a solution.
In this nothing-held-back book, Angus Pryor clearly lays out the steps to more patients and higher profits including:
- What you really can do to market your practice, without falling foul of the government
- Three fast-track steps you can do right now to get the quickest results
- The fastest way to kill your dental marketing and how to avoid doing so
- Eight proven techniques for boosting your internal marketing
- Steps to market a new piece of equipment or service
- Full details (nothing held back) on setting up your practice to stand out from the rest
- Case studies showing how dentists just like you have used this system
For any dentist wanting to survive and thrive in this increasingly challenging environment, The Dental Practice Profit System is a must-listen. Practice growth marketing specialist Angus Pryor is a marketer, author, and international speaker. He holds a master’s degree in marketing from the University of Southern Queensland and several management diplomas.
Angus has undertaken extensive personal study into digital and traditional marketing over the past decade, which lead to him being certified as a Google partner. Angus writes extensively. In 2017, he coauthored The Better Business Book, providing business owners with 100 lessons to live by.