The EPP Method: 3 Super Simple Steps to Build and Retain Essential Vocabulary for Adults
- Narrated by: Keith L. O'Brian for HotGhost Productions
- Length: 7 hrs and 39 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $19.95
Build a solid English vocabulary and retain what you learn using this revolutionary three-step method
Do you want to improve your English vocabulary? Is English not your first language? Are you tired of failing to remember new words despite repetitional learning?
English is one of the most widely spoken languages in the world, finding its use within academic, legal, corporate, government, and a multitude of other institutions.
The Oxford Dictionary lists 250,000 distinct words in the English language, and native speakers are typically known to have a vocabulary size of 25,000 to 30,000 words.
However, for a non-native speaker like you, this number can be significantly low - about 2,000 to 3,000 words.
This limitation can directly affect your academics and work and can even hold you back from expressing yourself clearly, especially when you plan to study or work in a predominantly English-speaking country.
But learning new words and improving the command over this language is not as easy as it seems. Most resort to rote learning, which builds no foundations and most of what is learned starts to fade away with time.
So, what’s the solution?
An easy-to-follow process that breaks down language learning into a naturally efficient and thematic format.
All you have to do is practice, and you’ll start seeing the results fast!
And the best part? Anyone can use this method to improve their vocabulary!
In The EPP Method, you’ll discover:
- The 3-Step EPP method to build and retain English vocabulary - Exposure, Practice, and Perfection
- In-depth study material, built for native as well as non-native speakers - perfect for those aiming for exams such as TOEFL, SAT, GRE, and more
- 20 thematic passages that will naturally expose you to new words in a meaningful way
- Plenty of definitions, explanations, examples, and pronunciation guides - always by your side
- 100+ exercises to help you understand, practice, and perfect more than 200 English words
- An emphasis on recall value - discover a recycling of vocabulary as you retain previously learned words when exploring new chapters
- Four unique revision units to test your proficiency
- Fun-filled brain-teasing - enjoy learning through exercises and crosswords to increase your fluency
- And much more
The great thing about the EPP method is that it is accessible to everyone - whether you are a professional who seeks to improve vocabulary, a student who wants more practice, or someone who simply wants to better express and articulate their words.
Are you ready to develop a solid vocabulary?
If you want to improve your English vocabulary using a practical method, then buy this audiobook right now.