Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $42.95
Don't sit back and let time, age, and genetics decide what will happen to your mind. The real determining factor in how sharp your brain is now - and how sharp it will remain - is you: Your lifestyle. Your attitudes. And, most especially, the choices you make, the habits you practice, and the small and large actions you take every single day. Based on the very latest research into brain function, memory retention, and neurological health, The FlexBrain Method is a thoroughly interactive, "brains-on" audio program designed to substantially improve your brain functioning right now and to keep your brain on an upward track of growth, expansion, and strength for the rest of your life. You'll learn how to improve your memory, increase your mental agility and more, by making simple yet carefully targeted changes to the way you do ordinary, everyday things. And that's not all! In the 12 sessions of The FlexBrain Method, you will discover:
- If your diet is dooming you to brain deterioration later in life.
- The single best and worst things you can do for your brain.
- An easy way to reduce your risk of dying from heart disease by 40%.
- How to become who you think about.
- Five supplements proven to increase neural connections in the brain.
- The secret to building muscle strength without ever moving a muscle.
- A do-anywhere exercise that acts as a natural tranquilizer.
- Why you don't ever have to experience stress again.
- Foods that are proven to increase your ability to focus and concentrate.
- And so much more!
Take control of your mental fitness now and maintain it forever, with this groundbreaking system that will expand your memory, make you smarter and sharper, and improve your performance in every area of your life - for the rest of your life!
What listeners say about The FlexBrain MethodAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Rick Smith
Good insights into brain activity
Liked it, had some good tips, reminded me of things I've learned as well so that was good.
- Mark Anderson
Great for your brain!
What did you like best about this story?
It's helped me improve my brain function and get more done in life. I have a busy schedule and this helps me achieve the things I need to get done:)
Any additional comments?
Lots of useful information and the PDF that accompanies it is great:)