The Million Dollar Bakery
- A Story of Pursuing Your Passion & Creating the Life of Your Dreams. How I Turned My Hobby into a Million Dollar Business & How You Can Too!
- Narrated by: Rebecca Hamilton
- Length: 5 hrs and 36 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $19.95
I'm Rebecca Hamilton, the founder and owner of a million-dollar bakery called Chick Boss Cake, the number one bakery and dessert spot that all the locals in southwestern Ontario are obsessed with. I know what you're thinking: she must be highly educated with some kind of fancy business or baking diploma. Well, I'm not. Sorry to burst your idyllic bubble, but if I did happen to be armed with the "proper" education or "ideal" upbringing, I wouldn't be writing this book because, well...that never makes for a great story now does it? No one likes to listen to stories about prestigious, silver-spooned Harvard-educated know-it-alls who achieve success via entitlement and the birth canal of their rich mother. Nah, the best success stories come from someone like me. Allow me to explain...
I dropped out of high school at the age of 16 to move out with my (then) boyfriend. I never set foot in a college or university unless it was to attend a party when I was (very) underage. I got stuck in several unhealthy and abusive relationships and found myself in plenty of "what the f--k?" situations along the way. I was angry, depressed, stubborn, riddled with anxiety, and basically a runaway freight train trying not to go off the rails.
I'm here to keep it real and share my personal story of how I built a million-dollar bakery business from nothing but pure grit and tenacity when no one else believed in me. Let's be real: If I can create this much success with a little bakery in small-town Ontario, Canada, I absolutely know for a fact that you can create the same level of success within any industry!
- Is for everyone who's been through the worst and is still here against all odds.
- It's for the woman who lost her voice but knows the world needs to hear what she has to say.
- It's for the wife who pursued a career that society made her feel was the only respectable option.
- It's for the girl who settled down too soon instead of chasing her wild and crazy dreams that everyone laughed at.
- It's for the entrepreneur-at-heart who shows up every day to their soul-crushing nine-to-five job feeling unfulfilled instead of pursuing their passion and igniting the fire within.
This is the story of how I created the life of my dreams, and there ain't no sugar-coating it (bakery puns are essential in this audiobook, for obvious reasons). Get ready to open your mind to endless possibilities, and unlock your potential.
Shit's about to get real.