The abc's of the g spot with Dr. Feel Good, Dr. Brandye, OBGYN
- Mar 10 2022
- Length: 1 hr and 9 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
hello, Hello, HELLO friends!
Hey friends! We're so excited to welcome Dr. Brandye OBGYN to the 3 friends TALK stage! This episode is discussing adult topics and is not appropriate for children.
Questions answered in this episode:
- Have you had your Gardasil shot?
- Are there multiple orgasmic spots?
- What to use so you don't lose it.
About our Guest Dr. Brandye OBGYN:
- Brandye consistently educates her clients via her online TV show, women’s libido coaching practice, and virtual Girls’ Night Outsessions. In addition, she provides her patients with the opportunity for virtual medicine visits for acute gynecologic care needs, even during the holiday seasons. Leading with extraordinary diligence in over 15 years of women’s health care experience, Dr. Brandye has become one of the premier experts and sought-after physicians in her community, often called “Doctor Feelgood” by patients and colleagues. As a compassionate physician who prides herself on delivering thorough yet practical healthcare, Dr. Brandye’s reputation for providing persistent excellence in healthcare has secured her reputation as a noteworthy physician.
- Brandye earned her medical doctorate at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA in conjunction with Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science. She completed her residency at Rochester General Hospital in Rochester, NY.
- Brandye began her work with low sex drive from encountering numerous patients who believed they were “going through menopause” when there was a dip in their desire for sex. Thus began her mission to address the myths women have around pleasure and sexual desire, focusing on creating space for women to have honest conversations about what they desired both in and out of the bedroom. Being able to provide accurate information about the true purpose of sex, and the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual dimensions of sex were at the heart of her passion.
- Brandye is committed to teaching women how to reconnect with their passion, excitement, and desire so that they get their sexy back! Dr. Brandye shares her medical knowledge passionately and transparently via herFacebook Fan Page and YouTube channel, “The Life Love Libido Show with Dr. Brandye MD”. She bursts with enthusiasm in equipping her patients with the tools to aid them in living an abundantly pleasurable life. With her experience, love of humanity, compassion, calm, and noteworthy loving bedside manner and passion about educating her patients and clients, it is no wonder Dr. Brandye has become America’s #1 Women’s Sex and Libido Coach.
Are you enjoying the show?
Leave us a review on your favorite podcast platform and connect with 3 friends TALK: