Top Tips for Dealing with Anger, Overcoming Fear and Anxiety, Having Courage, Feeling Forgiveness, and Experiencing Gratitude
- Featuring Tips, Techniques, and Quotes for More Happiness
- Narrated by: John Sipple
- Length: 5 hrs and 2 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $19.95
The Top Tips series features commentary, quotes, and techniques on how to successfully overcome any type of challenges you face. It is based on dealing with the emotional reactions that occur. The first five books in the series describe five key ways to respond:
- Experiencing feelings of anger about what has happened
- Feeling fear and anxiety about your situation
- Gaining courage to get through any obstacles in your way
- Expressing forgiveness to others or yourself for any wrongs that occurred
- Feeling gratitude because of what you gained from your experience or the people in your life
To this end, the first five books in series are about dealing with your anger, overcoming your fear and anxiety, having courage, feeling forgiveness for others and yourself, and experiencing gratitude.
About the author
Gini Graham Scott, PhD, is a writer, publisher, and film producer who has published more than 200 books—50 for traditional publishers and 150 for her own company, Changemakers Publishing, specializing in books on self-help, popular business, and social issues. She also writes, reviews, and ghostwrites books and scripts for clients. She has written and executive produced 10 feature films, documentaries, and TV series.