Vanity Fair: September 2015 Issue
- Narrated by: various narrators
- Length: 4 hrs and 4 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $13.95
- Which TV drama is Taylor Swift obsessing over?
- Who does she look to for guidance?
- What's next for the star?
This month's issue features:
- Editor's Letter: Graydon Carter's introduction to the September issue
- Why Taylor Swift is the captain of the #girlsquad
- The late Ingrid Sischy on Karl Lagerfeld's youngest muse
- Chelsea Clinton's path to power
- How Tinder is changing sex and dating
- Plus: Stella McCartney, Gigi Hadid, and more!
Vanity Fair is a cultural filter, sparking the global conversation about the people and ideas that matter most. With a dedication to journalistic excellence and powerful storytelling, Vanity Fair is the first choice - often the only choice - for the world's most influential and important audience. From print to social media, the big screen to the smartphone and now on audio, Vanity Fair is the arbiter of our era.