Voices of History Israel: A Country with Its Institutions
- Voices of History Israel, Book 3
- Narrated by: Shlomo Goren, Abba Eban, Avraham Harman, Moshe Landau, Kalman Mann, Zvi Kaspi, Nahum Pessin, Sister Selma, Meyer W. Weisgal
- Series: Voices of History Israel Series, Book 3
- Length: 3 hrs and 37 mins
- Categories: Politics & Social Sciences, Politics & Government
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $22.80
Never before released audio programs!
Throughout the 1970s, Dr. Samuel J. Citron took it upon himself to interview leading authorities on special topics in contemporary Jewish history, mostly relating to the State of Israel.
Over the course of 10 years of painstaking work, he completed the immense task of pulling together personal accounts of many of the more significant events of the last hundred years.
A modern 20th century state required an infrastructure and direction.
This collection from The Voices of History: Israel includes these recordings:
Religion in Tzahal: Chief Rabbi Gen. Shlomo Goren
In The International Arena: Abba Eban
The Hebrew University: Pres. Avraham Harman
The Legal & Judicial System: Justice Moshe Landau
Citadels of Healing: Professor Kalman Mann
The Shaare Zedek Hospital: Zvi Kaspi, Nahum Pessin, Sister Selma
The Weizmann Institute: Meyer W. Weisgal