Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $34.90
Brought to you by Penguin.
An all-in-one guide for every working parent.
There are plenty of parenting books out there, but as a working parent there's never been a trusted guide that coaches you how to do well at work and be the loving and engaged mother or father you want to be.
Whether you're planning a family, pushing for promotion during your kids' teenage years or at any phase in between, Workparent provides all the advice and assurance you'll need to balance your family and career in your own authentic way. Whatever your field of work or family structure, you'll learn how to:
- Find a childcare arrangement you fully trust
- Build a strong support team, at home and on the job
- Navigate big transitions: the return from leave, a promotion or job change or the arrival of a second child
- Step up at work while keeping your family healthy and whole
- Tame difficult emotions like guilt, self-doubt and worry
Written by Daisy Dowling, a top executive coach and working parent, this book feels like an intimate talk with a trusted friend and mentor, and it'll have your back for every stage of parenthood.
Workparent is the only handbook you need to thrive as a working parent.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.