Bookkeeping4 books in series
Bookkeeping Publisher's Summary
This three-in-one bookkeeping and accounting book will help all set a benchmark for new and old businesses alike in the accounting genre. With all the three topics covered - basic beginners guide, simple methods, and advanced level methods that will be as effective as possible in your accounting and bookkeeping strategies, which is a necessity that needs to be applied by a company. You will get plenty of hands-on examples and bookkeeping strategies.
This book will explain you on how to set up, manage, and understand the importance of bookkeeping and explain how to use financial books. Bookkeeping is important for the financial wellbeing of any business. If you follow the simple tips given in this book, the entire bookkeeping process will be much more streamlined and efficient for you in the future.
In this book, you're going to learn some really interesting and useful information that is absolutely relevant to you as a business owner, who wants to keep clear records of all the on goings in your business, financially speaking.
This book will include the below:
- Know the basics of bookkeeping and other tips to get started.
- A complete list of company accounts known as the chart of accounts.
- Company's general ledger, which is used to keep all the activity of a company's accounts.
- Company's journals, which contain detail information about all the financial transactions.
- Know how to manage government reporting, payroll and external financial reporting.
- How accounting is different from bookkeeping by understanding the various systems.
- Know the importance of financial statement, inventory and keeping records.
- Know the importance of taxes and tax laws.
As bookkeeping being a complicated process, it will require your complete attention in order to manage it well. This book will help you in detail so that you will be able to know how to manage your finances of your company which in turn will help you to target your profits and increase your ROI in a systematic way.