Classic Detective Stories3 books in series
Classic Detective Stories, Volume 1 Publisher's Summary
Sherlock Holmes may have been the most famous detective of the 19th century, but he had many worthy rivals.
The treasures in this collection include:
- "The Absent Minded Coterie" by Robert Barr
- "How He Cut His Stick" by M. Bodkin
- "The Problem of Cell 13" by Jacques Futrelle
- "The Dublin Mystery" by Baroness Orczy
- "The Problem of Cell Robberies" by Arthur Morrison
- "The Glascow Mystery" by Baroness Orczy
You're getting a free audiobook.
$14.95 per month after 30 days. Cancel anytime.