Emotional Intelligence4 books in series
Emotional Intelligence: 3 Books in 1 Publisher's Summary
Would you like to learn how to get the trust of people you relate to in your life? Do you want to push away the feeling of inadequacy? Do you want to break free from an overwhelming negative thinking? Are you tired of people constantly exploiting your generosity?
Well...all of these needs are strictly related. Yes sir, cause if this is your emotional state, you are in a dead end loop: Your lack of control makes you feel helpless and powerless; negative thoughts in your head become constant and stifling, to the extent that they influence your mood and your perspective on events; and what's more, due to the high sensitivity for the feelings of those around you, you end up caring the needs of everyone else but your own. This routine is draining you inside.
You need to react and make the world play your game by your own rules.
The only way is to find out the secrets underlying the human mind. Become aware that daily events are not against you and they are not responsible of your mental condition. Learn how to be assertive in order to make yourself heard.
This book includes three manuscripts.
Book One: How to Analyze people:
- How to shake off these obstacles and establish the mindset to be in charge of every sphere of your life
- Seven strategies to distinguish certain moves, looks, or gestures of the speaker that represent the answer you were looking for in his words.
- 13 rules to adapt your conduct to the shapes of different personalities and consequently how to influence them.
- How to clearly realize if you are being manipulated.
Book Two: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- How to control frustration and anger, and turn them into constructive emotions
- How to challenge your noxius interpretations and negative thoughts to make room to reality
- Seven techniques to fight anxiety and get trough future challenge, tackle your problems, and maximize your results on the workplace
- Seven solutions to get through depression and finally control your emotions.
Book Three: Empath
- How to control your emotions
- How to live happy relationships despite the sensitivity
- How to become extroverted
- 10 secrets to be more assertive
- Seven steps to drive away emotional abusers
- How to set boundaries and prevent people you care for from overwhelming you.
Thanks to the simple rules illustrated in these manuscripts, you will have the capability to get the trust of people you relate to in your life. You will learn how to get rid of your lack of motivation and be proactive in your daily commitments. Thanks to our practical guidelines, you will be able to emanate your highest potential and access the strength, love, and wisdom lying in your soul.