Grief and Loss4 books in series
Understanding and Coping with Grief Publisher's Summary
Are your friends and family not understanding your pain? Do you feel lost trying to navigate your way through grief?
If so, then this bundle will be perfect for you. You’ll learn about:
- 10 habits and mindsets designed to help you not only cope with your loss, but to also emerge stronger
- Psychological research to help you understand your reactions, allowing you to see just how normal your current feelings are as you grieve
- The reason why 40 percent of first-month grievers display symptoms of major depression, and how you can avoid the same fate
- How and why the ancient wisdom of stoicism can ease your grieving process and change your outlook on life and death
- Why avoidance can be your biggest enemy and how to stop avoiding your emotions while in mourning
- Solutions for dealing with anger to help you understand the emotion and stop it from making you bitter and resentful
- How to use the Wim-Hof Method to work through your grief and bring balance back into your life
And much more.
If you’re ready to deal with your grief and start living for the person you’ve lost, look no further than this bundle.