Hercule Poirot166 books in series
Agatha Christie Collection: Hercule Poirot Anthology Publisher's Summary
Hercule Poirot is a Belgian detective created by British writer Agatha Christie. Poirot is one of Christie's most famous and long-running characters, appearing in 33 novels, two plays, and more than 50 short stories.
The Poirot books take listeners through the whole of his life in England, from the first book (The Mysterious Affair at Styles), where he is a refugee staying at Styles, to the last Poirot book (Curtain), where he visits Styles before his death.
Part one: Novels
- The Mysterious Affair at Styles
- The Murder on the Links
- The Murder of Roger Ackroyd
Part two: Poirot Investigates
- "The Adventure of the Western Star"
- "The Tragedy at Marsdon Manor"
- "The Adventure of the Cheap Flat"
- "The Mystery of the Hunters Lodge"
- "The Million Dollar Bond Robbery"
- "The Adventure of the Egyptian Tomb"
- "The Jewel Robbery at the Grand Metropolitan"
- "The Kidnapped Prime Minister"
- "The Disappearance of Mr. Davenheim"
- "The Adventure of the Italian Nobleman"
- "The Case of the Missing Will"
Part three: Poirot's Early Cases
- "The Affair at the Victory Ball"
- "The Adventure of the Clapham Cook"
- "The Cornish Mystery"
- "The Adventure of Johnnie Waverly"
- "The Double Clue"
- "The King of Clubs"
- "The LeMesurier Inheritance"
- "The Lost Mine"
- "The Plymouth Express"
- "The Chocolate Box"
- "The Submarine Plans"
- "The Veiled Lady"
- "Market Basing Mystery"