Improve Yourself7 books in series
Healthy Eating Mindset Publisher's Summary
Ancient practices and modern medicine meet to create the ultimate healthy eating mindset.
Although fad diets and rapid weight loss plans flood the market today, they often leave people feeling disappointed with the outcomes. According to long-term studies conducted by UCLA researchers on the effectiveness of dieting, even people who initially lose 5 to 10 percent of their body fat while on their diet see that weight return after the dieting period is over. Hence, how can you experience long-term, effective weight loss while still living a healthy and fulfilling life? This book sets out to answer that question by drawing on ancient traditions that are still practiced today while incorporating modern developments in positive psychology in order to guide the reader through a journey to develop a healthy eating mindset. It is time to move away from ineffective fad diets and look toward meaningful and lasting changes.
When you listen to this book, you can look forward to the following life-changing outcomes:
- Learn how to permanently improve your relationship with food — no more stress eating or guilty feelings after a snack.
- Discover the ancient practice that will change your life forever, starting with the way you eat.
- Improve your physical and mental well-being by simply changing your eating habits.
- Explore the alternatives to dieting that experts say not only help you lose and keep off weight but also positively impact your overall health — including reducing risk of heart disease, moderating your blood pressure, and alleviating gastrointestinal problems.
- Say goodbye to obsessing over your weight and instead embrace the mind-centered method to becoming more physically healthy!
If you have ever given up on a diet, been depressed by your body image, or failed to see positive results after an exercise regimen, you may doubt the effectiveness of a “healthy eating mindset”. What can a mindset change do for you? It is natural to have doubts about an unfamiliar method, but you should be assured that these doubts are groundless when met with the facts. The healthy eating mindset is practiced by millions of people around the world — all of whom can all attest to its effectiveness. This book is not merely a guide to a new weight loss plan. Instead, it is a map for your journey to overall health and happiness, beginning with feeling good about your body and what you eat. Many other health books fail to address the needs of most people, which is what sets Healthy Eating Mindset apart. Instead of presenting a one-size-fits-most solution to unhealthy habits, this book will provide you with the tools that you need to craft a personalized and effective plan to reinvent your relationship with food.
Listen to this book to create a new, healthy mindset and improve your relationship with food. Life is fleeting and full of choices, and the time is now to make a positive change. Reprogram your hunger, discover self-discipline, and conquer those pesky cravings! Cultivating a healthy relationship with food acts as a powerful center for nourishing your soul, and purchasing this book is your first step toward living a more meaningful and fulfilling life!